Saturday, August 16, 2008

11th Anniversary!!!

Today is our anniversary! I can't believe that it has been 11 years! Sometimes it seems as if time has just flown by but then our kids start yelling and I remember every year! We have had our rough times but we are in such a great place right now. Blake has a wonderful job and I am able to stay home with our kids. I truly love Blake more now then even when we got married. I think that it takes a while to really get to know someone and join yourselves together in a way that no one can break apart! He is the light of my life and he us such a great husband and father. I am in awe at the way that he has grown and developed into the man that he is now. We were extremely young when we got married and at times I wondered if we did the right thing. But now those worries are far behind me. I love my husband and I will for all eternity!This is our first professional picture after we got married! I was 18 and Blake was 22!



This is our family minus Spencer. He was waiting to watch us while we went indoor skydiving!

3 comments:

kathryn said...

Awesome skydiving! And I love the matching shirts pic:)

Kara said...

Hope you guys had a great anniversary!

Wades said...

bunch of nerds. look at blake michelle! Your way out of his league!